- Monuments and Heritage Tourism Administration
- ‘George Enescu’ National College of Music
- Creart – Centre for Creation, Art and Tradition
- Romanian Rugby Federation
- Romanian Cultural Institute
- Momo`s World
- National Museum of Romanian History
- THE Institute
- “Eudoxiu Hurmuzachi” Institute for Romanians abroad
On Saturday, March 29, starting with 7:00 PM, the new "Departures" Terminal of the Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport was the improvised stage of "We will meet again in the past year" play’s premiere. It is the first theatre performance played in a Romanian airport, Bucharest Airports National Company being, as usual, open and receptive to the funniest ideas as this proposal of the Living Room Theatre.
Choosing such an unconventional place must have been quite exciting for the public since more than 200 spectators applauded for minutes the charming performance of Gelu Nițu, Cătălina Mustaţă, Meda Victor and Mihai Smarandache.