- Monuments and Heritage Tourism Administration
- ANITP and Henri Coanda Airport - together against human trafficking
- ‘George Enescu’ National College of Music
- Creart – Centre for Creation, Art and Tradition
- Romanian Rugby Federation
- Romanian Cultural Institute
- Momo`s World
- National Museum of Romanian History
- THE Institute
- “Eudoxiu Hurmuzachi” Institute for Romanians abroad
Thursday, January 15, 2015, on the occasion of the National Day of Culture ,when we also celebrate the grand poet Mihai Eminescu, the Departures Terminal of the International Airport "Henri Coandă" Bucharest hosted the first action of the project "Wings of Romanian culture", developed by Bucharest Airports National Company (CNAB) in partnership with "Eudoxiu Hurmuzachi" Institute (EHI) for Romanians abroad.
The presence of personalities from the cultural sphere - Angel Tîlvăr, Minister Delegate for Relations with Romanians abroad, Sergiu Nistor, presidential adviser, Cornelius Vişoianu adviser to the Prime Minister, His Grace Theodosius, Archbishop of Tomis, Aurelian Mihai, MP, Commission for the communities of Romanian citizens abroad, Virgil Niţulescu, General Manager of the National Museum of the Romanian Peasant, Radu Baltasiu, Director of the Department for Romanians abroad and Romanian language from the Romanian Cultural Institute - was an important sign of encouragement and validation of the approach that our company initiated a long time ago, "CNAB a value promoter", a cultural-educational program that translates, to the highest standards, Bucharest Airports’ National Company mission to be close to its customers.