The professional and amateur photographers have special places where they can take spectacular pictures of the airplanes. The plane spotting can be carried out only in the public area situated in the airport neighborhood, upon identification and access permits issued by the airport administration.
In order to obtain an access permit for plane spotting, please send to [email protected] the following documents:
- Copy of the ID for Romanian citizens / copy of the passport for foreign citizens;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Request for granting plane spotting (filled in, dated and signed); Click here to download
- Terms and conditions for plane spotting activities (filled in, dated and signed); Click here to download
- Statement concerning the agreement to be subjected to background check and acces to personal data (filled in, dated and signed); Click here to download
- Commitment assignment (filled in, dated and signed). Click here to download
After reviewing the submitted documentation, the Plane Spotting team will contact you for details regarding your request.